No doubt, coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed our views about everything. We can now work from home and be as efficient as we were in office; it is safer to stay at home than going to social gatherings…Read More
How It Works
At Lafayette Lenders, we endeavor to be as transparent as possible when it comes to short-term mortgages and fast home loans. Here is a short breakdown of the process when you’re looking trying to find the best fix-and-flip loans around.
Learn About Your Options
- Give us a call and talk to one of our experts.
- Tell us about your investment plans and why you’re seeking funding for flipping houses.
- See what loan options you have to identify the best opportunity. Do you need a hard money loan? Or would a bridge loan be better for you? We can help you decide.
Let’s Go Over The Details
- Upload the info: bank statements, tax returns, track record, purchase contract, rehab budget, and so on. We’ll be able to get you better numbers once we know more about you.
- We agree on terms.
- The inspection and appraisal will be scheduled.
- Just two more days to close.
- You’re on! We wire the funds and servicing begins.
That’s it! Instead of waiting for a “fast” home loan from a bank, you’ll already have the money in hand. Click the button below to download an application.